Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 36

Thread: Benefit Concert at VT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Benefit Concert at VT

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mega</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mr Escobar puts on a great show, seem him a few times. They had to get him for the dog fighting audience, you know the mobile quarterback group [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

    I wonder if it will be toned down in terms of what hes allowed to do. I mean I cant see him doing "got yourself a gun, ether, take it in blood, shootouts, or shoot em up". I guess he will have to perform 30 encore presentations of "moment of silence" and hope Quan doesnt get arrested on the way.</div></div>

    I thought he stopped performing Ether anyway once him and Jay-Z squashed their beef?
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Benefit Concert at VT

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mega</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mr Escobar puts on a great show, seem him a few times. They had to get him for the dog fighting audience, you know the mobile quarterback group [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

    I wonder if it will be toned down in terms of what hes allowed to do. I mean I cant see him doing "got yourself a gun, ether, take it in blood, shootouts, or shoot em up". I guess he will have to perform 30 encore presentations of "moment of silence" and hope Quan doesnt get arrested on the way. </div></div>
    good point......i would have to say his set may be a short one
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •